Happy Fall Y’all! Fall is definitely one of the south’s best seasons. I love seasonal transitions as an opportunity to freshen up spaces in our home. To keep with our coastal home decor, I decided to roundup some items that felt more like fall, but yet still kept with the coastal vibe of our home. To achieve this, I focused on keeping the light and airy feel. Then, I layered in some warm tones, as well as a lot of textural pieces to make it feel more organic.
For fall decor this season, I am particularly drawn to dried coastal type vegetation. In the south, things don’t tend to die off super quickly, so I decided to go with a mix of some dried and some green stems. You won’t see a lot of pumpkins and orange inside our house for fall. But I am excited to bring in some elements to help us transition to autumn. I’m finishing up my shopping and pulling out some old pieces to hopefully get our home transitioned soon. I hope you like the second edition of the Coastal Cass monthly roundup!
This post contains commissionable affiliate links that you can use at no cost. To read my full disclosure policy click here.
Coastal Fall Decor Roundup
- Wood Vases – These are one of the many amazing pieces offered by the Studio McGee selection for Target. The size is perfect for shelf decor and console styling. I love the light tone of these. They look great with or without stems and their warm tone makes them perfect for fall.
- Dried Banana Stems – Here is one of the dried tropical foliage pieces I am loving right now. The color brings in some warmth but the texture is still coastal.
- Bone Beads – Decor beads are so on trend right now! These can vary in price depending on where you buy them, but I love the ones from Amazon. The quality is great. These are perfect perched on top of some books or draped over a bowl.
- Wood Bowl – This wood bowl is a great fall piece because it has a warm tone and an organic feel. I love wood bowls because they are not only decorative but functional, too!
- Dried Palm Leaves – Palm leaves are a staple for coastal style and this dried version is the perfect way to transition your coastal decor from summer to fall. These are available in your backyard if you live in the south but you can also purchase these if there are no palm trees where you live.
- Vintage Coastal Art – This piece of coastal art is perfect for fall with its muted tones. This would look great on a shelf, over a bed, or even leaning with a mirror on a console table. The versatility of a piece like this makes it well worth the small price. For tips on how to print, frame and incorporate vintage art into your home, you can see my full blog post here.
- Leaf-print Jacquard Pillow – This piece is light but still adds warmth to our pillow collection. The jacquard print is a soft and subtle and it fits right in with our coastal style home. I love the leaf print on this one. It comes in a darker shade, too, which is also beautiful!
- Chambray Blue Pillow – Of course I still had to keep some blue in our decor. This one is the perfect muted shade and the chambray gives it great texture which makes it perfect for fall! It comes in several sizes to give you lots of options on how you can use it.
- Brass Planters – Anything gold or brass is the perfect accent for fall decor. I love the aged look of this one from McGee & Co. These come in various sizes and can be used with our without stems or greenery. They make the perfect bookends, too!
- Vintage Stoneware – Adding in some vintage pots and stoneware is a great way to add depth for fall. I love how this one still has clean lines. This is another one of those pieces that would look great as a standalone piece or could be a beautiful vessel for some dried or green stems.
- Raffia Frame – Every home need some personal touches and this natural textured frame is a perfect way to display a family photo. A black and white photo would look great against this warm, golden hued frame.
- Chunky Knit Throw – Blankets and throws are a fall staple. The chunky knit texture of this one adds a layer of coziness to any living room space. It would look great on a blanket ladder, in a basket or draped over a sofa. I love the natural color of this comfy piece.
- Seagrass Basket – Baskets are always a great way to add stylish storage to your decor. I love the texture and color of these seagrass ones from World Market and they come in various sizes. These would make great plant holders or would look great next to a sofa holding blankets and throws.
- Oversized Seagrass Tray – Trays are great for functional decor. They look great on a coffee table and can help corral remotes, etc. I love the scale of this one along with its warm texture. You can never have too many trays around the house!
- Potted Fern – This is another piece that has great scale at a great price. The wispy fern from the Target Studio McGee line adds great dimension to fall decor. Even though it’s bright and green, I love it for our home even with fall decor, because it’s representative of exactly what you see outdoors. Don’t be afraid to keep some green around even for fall.
- Vintage Pot – Found type vases are definitely on trend. The colors of these are timeless for coastal style. Their touch of rustic feels perfect for fall decor.
- Vintage Vase – This vase is part of the same collection. I love the way the different shapes go together in this set.
I hope you like this little fall collection of coastal home decor. Fall decorating doesn’t have to be completely themed out to capture the vibe. And you can accomplish maintaining a coastal feel at the same time. I hope you enjoy the cooler temps, bonfires and all the fall things this season!